Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcome to The Plant Matters

Interesting enough, setting up a blog and all of the social media components like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube on the topic of all things botanical was not all that easy of a task.  I am not at all finished yet.  In fact, I am not even writing this post, rather indulging on a friends motivated commitment to help me do something great.  I want to do something special with my gift--something special with who I have become after a lifetime practicum of horticulture--a bloodline thick from my fathers genes,  and a desire to change the world for the better through color and oxygen producing life. I am called.

This is what I have been told anyway.  I have been encouraged to step out--quit conforming to the conventional and move forward with my art-that which is at the center of my personal happiness.  While seeking my own connection, I am hoping you will get on board, get inspired to see the colors I see.  I am taking the leap, stepping in the circle.  Please join me.  JT.



No comments:

Post a Comment